Down to the wire and needing quick and accessible inspo? Here are 10 last-minute gifts you can get on Amazon via Prime that’ll get to you or your loved ones in no time!
1. Revlon One-Step Dryer Brush – Y’all – this hair dryer has a built-in brush and it saves me at least 20-30 minutes on styling time. Say goodbye to holding a round brush in one hand and a hair dryer in the other!
2. Honest Beauty Mascara – Such a great budget-friendly clean mascara. Your loved ones will thank you for the amazing volume and length they’ll get from this little stick! Would make a nice stocking stuffer, too!
3. Rael Sheet Masks – Holy. Moly. You will be so impressed with these sheet masks. You cannot beat the price and the results will wow you, especially if you’re shopping for someone with dry, winter skin! My favorites are the Collagen and Vitamin C masks.
4. Vitruvi Stone Diffuser – This is the perfect gift for your stylish, crunchy friend or family member! It looks just like another piece of decor and I can personally vouch for the quality! I am diffusing oils with mine year round!
6. Ultrasonic Silicone Cleansing Brush – Ultrasonic cleansing brushes make a HUGE difference in a skincare routine. This one is inexpensive and has amazing reviews.
7. Buttery Soft Leggings – Love the Lulu Lemon Align Legging but hate the price tag? Look no further. These $24 leggings have over 30k reviews and are just as buttery soft!
8. Cute Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Most of us are relying on computer and phone screens even more this year (with no end in sight – hahaaaa yes I made a joke). I love how cute these glasses are; if you don’t love this option I guarantee you will find another one you like with a quick search!
9. Organic Bath Soak – This one’s for your friend who needs a minute to herself. Bath soaks are amazing for dry skin, especially if you live in an area that has “hard” water. Her skin will thank you!
10. Henne Luxury Lip Tint – These lip balms are so nice, y’all! They nourish dry lips while providing a hint of color. Did I mention the packaging is sleek and top notch? If you add in the lip scrub, it’ll would make the perfect little set.
There is absolutely no shame in needing last-minute gift ideas! I still haven’t finished all my shopping, so I’m right there with you. If you need more inspo, definitely check out my clean beauty holiday gift guide – it’s possible you could still get some items there via rush shipping! Leave me a comment if you’re looking for something specific; happy to help!